A new time is coming. This is just the beginning. But it's for the best! This is an amazing time for light, creative, free people!
And I know what it takes! I know what to do!
I know how to best organize my school. You need to be flexible! This is the main condition of the new era!
Yes, the strong will become even stronger, the average will become weak, the weak will fall out of the race.
The school is registered in London,
has all the necessary permits to operate in the UK
Our School and School programs have been accredited / certified according to EU norms and standards from the European Association of Universities and Teachers, which is based on the international standards for the classification of education developed by the United Nations, officially adopted by the General Conference of UNESCO and European qualification base EQF
, which is integrated into the education system of all EU member states.
All our students will receive international diplomas and certificates that are recognized throughout the world.
For diplomas and certificates issued by our School and certified by a notary, you can optionally receive an apostille or super-legalization.
Certificates issued are sent to leading agencies and employers in all EU countries, the USA and Canada.
And I know, and I suggest you master a new successful, highly paid profession "International Interior Designer",
which will always be relevant as long as people live, create their homes, families, build their own business.
A profession that is in demand at any time and at all times under any circumstances and in any format, offline and online and even in virtual reality - you will be a sought-after specialist!
We offer you a unique teaching method and format, namely hybrid education, which can be obtained by any person from anywhere on our planet.
Let me explain. The course takes 9 months
We meet with you at the beginning for 2-3 days in a live format in any city of the World - in 1 day we get to know, get acquainted with the subject, answer questions, charge for the beginning of study, then visit an interesting event / exhibition / museum / festival / or other event on the topic of the course.
In the set for the 2021 year of study - London, Great Britain.
Meeting if possible, and for those who wish! In any other development of events, we meet at ZOOM. Let's be flexible! This is a prerequisite for new realities!We will prepare a program for live meetings, accommodation, tickets for events and transport in the country for a good price for those who wish. Or you can arrange your own arrival at the meeting yourself.
But, you can also stay at home and be present online!
The cost is not included in the course price.
Then there will be 3 sessions, a break between sessions for about 2 months, classes of each session take place throughout the month, online classes in a live format on weekends, 4.5 hours with tea / coffee and lunch breaks.
During the lectures, you can ask questions. All lecture materials will be provided.
Recording of lectures is provided, but not encouraged. You need to attend the lectures!
After the session, students receive homework to complete until the next session, which will be in about 2 months. During this time, once a week, we conduct a practical lesson on parsing and answering homework questions in groups of several people in ZOOM.
For disruption of the deadline for the delivery of practical homework between sessions - £50 / day.3
At the end of the Course, we all gather for a live colloquium in one of the cities of the World for 3 days to pass the final tests and defend the thesis.
In the set for 2021 year of study - London, Great Britain.
Meeting is possible! In any other development of events, we meet at ZOOM and take tests and thesis online. Let's be flexible! This is a prerequisite for new realities!
Also, if possible, and for those who wish + 3-4 days to visit events / exhibitions / museums / festivals / or other events on the theme of design. We will prepare a program for live meetings, accommodation, tickets for events and transport in the country for a good price for those who wish. Or you can arrange your own arrival at the meeting yourself. But, you can also stay at home and be present online!
The cost is not included in the course price
In total, students receive 18 lessons of 1.5 hours each (36 academic hours) for 1, 2 and 3 sessions.
Students receive 9 lessons of 1.5 hours each (18 academic hours) during the 4th session
During the 4th session - passing tests, defending theses.
In total for the entire course - 62-63 lessons (126 academic hours with the defense of the thesis) - during the live session.
Also 20-22 practical online lessons / webinars 1.5 hours 1 time per week with all students in small subgroups (40-44 academic hours) in the months between sessions in which live classes take place. Overall 170 Credit Hours
offline - online. This is a superbly working learning system!
- Communication between all students takes place in chats, messengers, in closed groups all the time. You can send your questions by email and get personal support in addition to lessons and chat.
- Each lesson of the session will be given practical and theoretical material, video and audio.
- Further, students are given home practical assignments for mandatory completion and delivery to the teacher for verification no later than the appointed time.
For disruption of the deadline for the delivery of practical homework between sessions - £50 / day.
- For each lesson of the block, you have the opportunity to consult with the course teacher personally by attaching a file, photo or simply asking a question.
- During the entire duration of the course, you receive technical support: notifications, reminders, answers to technical questions, technical assistance.
- The teacher comments on the completed assignments, helps to correct mistakes, approves
- The teacher has the right not to respond to messages on social networks or through other means of communication, except for a specially designated means of communication for the course.
- The exact dates of the sessions will be determined closer to the beginning of the school year.
- During the course, we will organize additional activities not only for the students of the course: seminars and master classes, visits to exhibitions, galleries, salons, workshops, industries, etc. We will inform you about the time and cost of additional activities in advance. Course students will receive a discount.